What is Business Support?
Neighbourhood Support Rotorua assists the Rotorua Police to record keyholder details and email contact details for businesses in Rotorua. The information is available to the Police to identify keyholders if after hours and to send via Neighbourhood Support Rotorua messages to the business community as required using the E-Crime Alert system.
- Businesses register their contact details with Neighbourhood Support
- Businesses register their keyholder details
- Businesses of the same type are grouped e.g. clothing, accommodation, banking
- Businesses in the same location can be grouped
- Businesses can be members of more than one business type
How does it work?
- Businesses complete the Business Support Detail Form including key holder details, forms can be donwloaded here: Business Support Business Detail Form or by phoning 349-9470 or emailing email@example.com
- The Forms are sent to Neighbourhood Support by one of these methods:
- Dropping off at the Rotorua Police Station, Fenton St
- Mailing to: Neighbourhood Support, C/- Rotorua Police Station, Private Bag 3044, Rotorua
- Emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neighbourhood Support enters the details into a secure database
- Police or Neighbourhood Support Rotorua will send a warning of potential crimes/criminals, requests for information to businesses by email through Neighbourhood Support’s E-Crime Alert.
What Business Group Types are there?
Accommodation Animal Automotive Repairs Automotive Sales Backpackers Bank/Money Changer Books/CDs Buses/Taxis Catering CBD Chemist Clothing Emporiums Finance Food Hair Industrial Jewellery Medical Media Real Estate Rental Management Petrol School Second hand Dealers Souvenir Sports Goods Tourist Transport
Others Types are added as required